Professional Essay Writing Services are done from the very beginning of the educational career, be it from the lower grades or in high schools. A descriptive essay is filled with contents and comprises of only one topic. These types of essays are generally subjected to deep learning about a particular topic and the result of that continuous process is written in an essay format. The best way to write a descriptive essay is to follow a simple pattern and in simple language.
This essay is based on a particular topic, and one must have a thorough research about that topic so that the contents written in that essay is authentic and original. One must have a deep knowledge and learning about the topic he or she is writing about. Unlike a narrative essay which is written on particular experience, a descriptive essay reveals the subject through detailed description about the topic and makes the subject alive for the readers.
Some Points to remember while writing a descriptive essay:
1. The prewriting phase where you have to think about what they want to describe. The description about a particular topic should be original and it should be on the level of work you have done on that topic. Contents copied from other sources and using it in your topic is not a good idea to be nurtured.
2. Scheduling of time for research and jotting down the important points plays a crucial role in descriptive essay writing. One must brainstorm about all the topics they want to describe, not just about a particular person but also about a particular place. The place will be described in such a way the setting of the object should be done in such a way that the reader gets connected to it.
3. Proper usage of framework is necessary for this kind of writings. When you start writing in your topic, make sure you provide sufficient information regarding your topic and you must distribute in such a way that the outcome is clear and must be understood by everyone. You can create a rough draft where you describe all the features of your content; the reader must get a rich experience about your subject.
4. Revision of the draft and editing plays an important role in your descriptive essay writing. Revision phase helps to modify and reorganize the work to give the best experience to the reader. These essays should be precise in its details and describe from being general and then focus on specific factor. The final is the editing phase where proof readings are done and any grammatical errors are being checked. The style and clarity are also checked in this final phase.
Basic Framework that can be followed:
1. Introduction: A proper introduction giving a brief description about what you are writing is necessary so that the reader does not get confused about the topic he or she is reading. The essay has to be structured in such a way so that the readers can sense the topic you are describing. A statement has to be created that is describes a single idea and it has to be prominent throughout the essay.
2. Proper outlines of the essay: The first paragraphs have to be about the introduction and then next five or six paragraphs consist of all the description that proves the statement of the essay.
3. Conclusion: The concluding paragraph is important as it makes the entire summary of the essay. One must focus on this paragraph very minutely because if you mislead the reader in your final paragraph then you cannot save the effort that you have given in your whole essay to give a vivid description to your reader. The concluding paragraph must follow the same ideology that you have provided in your whole essay. It must be well written because it is the final thing the reader reads and remember for the longest period of time.
The final step about the descriptive essay is the review part. Once you are completed with your essay, now read your essay from the reader’s point of view. Then you judge yourself whether the essay makes any sense to you or the language you have used to convey the description, whether it is enough to create a vivid picture inside the reader’s mind or not. After all the proof readings and grammatical corrections if you are satisfied with the outcome then you can finish your essay.